Last week, I talked about how I never used to like making goals.
Today, I am going to talk about how to make a Vision Board.
Vision and goal setting is so important. But why a vision board?
If you are unfamiliar with what a vision board is, it is simply a board where you put your vision. When I was doing some research on how to make one, most of the articles focused on how to come up with goals, and not where to get things to put up on your board. They would just skim over it and say, you can find things in magazines.
I instantly saw two problems with this.
- I have very specific goals, that will probably not be in magazines.
- Magazines are expensive! $6-10 for a magazine that I am just going to cut up seems like a waste of money.
So, I got to thinking. How can I make my own vision board? Then it came to me, I will just make some up using Canva.com.
Once I did that, I was thinking about how you, our readers might not have access either. So I decided to make some for you too!
I have written up just a sample of a couple of goals, that the average KidMin might have. I have also made several blank images where you can write your own goal in.
Things needed for your board:
- Goals are written out
- a board of some sort
- tape, thumb tacks, or glue
- Washi tape – fun colored or printed tape.
- cool pictures
I had an old whiteboard laying around. So I used that for my vision board. I used washi tape to tape it on. I also found some cute stickers that were just fun and made me smile.
Then I just taped them up on my board. My board is kind of crazy, with colors, and random placement. Yours might be super organized and color coded. There is no wrong way to do a vision board.
CLICK HERE to download the goals.
You can also print out some Bible Verses, here are some good Bible Verses.
Latest posts by Missy McKinnon (see all)
- How to Help Kids Make Friends at Church - May 7, 2019
- The Parent Handout – Plus, a free object lesson about making friends. - April 23, 2019
- The Fear is Real - April 8, 2019