What You’ll Learn:
Follow Your Heart
What You’ll Need:
- 12 eggs
- 1 tarp
- 2 blindfolds
- paper towels
- 2 contestants
Place the tarp on the floor in front of the class.
Place eggs all around the floor on the tarp.
1. 1st contestant walks across the tarp without any assistance. (Teacher can even deliberately place egg on floor in path to make sure they step on one.)
2. Second contestant walks across the tarp with the teacher giving verbal assistance of where to step.
Life is full of all kinds of disasters in front of us. Father God loves and care about us very much and has made a way for us to bypass the messes laid before us. No one is exempt from bad things happening to them. Things happen to all of us, but we can avoid a lot of messy situations if we follow our heart and watch where we step.
When we try to go on our own and do what we want, then it can become very messy. But as you see, when we follow our heart and take time to listen we will bypass and sometimes go around obstacles in front of us.
Grow Up is strategically designed to help kids grow strong in God.
Not only has Mark served in the local church as pastor, associate pastor, and family ministry pastor but he is also a certified coach with the John Maxwell Team.
Latest posts by Mark Harper (see all)
- My Top Failures As A Kids Pastor - September 16, 2019
- The Most Important Message You Could Teach Your Kids - September 9, 2019
- Jocks, Freaks and Geeks - August 29, 2019