To whitelist emails from SuperChurch.Com please look at the list below of email providers and follow the instructions for your email provider.
To make sure email gets delivered to your inbox, you must add [our email address] to your contacts list.
- Click the drop down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side of your inbox screen.
- Click the “Add us to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
- You will now see us appear under the link “Contacts” on the left side of the page.
- Click the link “Contacts” and the in the “Search Contacts” form field.
- Now you can select to move us to a contact list of your choice and edit any details.
Outlook 2003 (or higher)
Because of the various email platforms that can work with Outlook, it is tricky to tell you how to receive all email to your Outlook inbox. We can tell you, however, how to make sure you can see all the emails you receive as they were intended to be seen – with images. If a contact is not in your address book or “Safe Sender” list, the images will not display.
To have HTML images display correctly, you can:
- Change your automatic download settings
- Add us to your address book
- Add [our email address] to your approved sender list
To change settings:
- Right click on a non-displaying image in an HTML email
- Choose “Change automatic download settings” option
- When the popup comes up, uncheck the first box in the list that says “don’t download pictures or other HTML content automatically”
- Click “OK”
To add sender to address book:
- Open our email
- Right click on the from address
- Choose “Add to contacts” option
To add [our email address] to safe sender list:
- Right click on a non-displaying image in an HTML email
- Choose “Add the domain to the safe sender list” option
To make sure email gets delivered to your AOL inbox, you must add the email address or corporate domain of the sender to your Address Book or Custom Sender List.
- Click the “Spam Controls” link on the lower right side of your inbox screen.
- When the “Mail & Spam Controls” box appears, click the “Custom sender list” link.
- Choose the “allow email from [our email address]” option.
- Add [our email address] then click “Add”
- Click “Save”
AOL Web Mail
If using AOL web mail, replying to an email from us will automatically make sure email from our address will now be delivered straight to your Inbox.
If you’re not receiving email you are expecting, there are two things you can do:
- Use the “Not Spam” button in your Bulk folder.
- Create a filter to automatically send email from certain email addresses to your Inbox. This is the only way to really ensure delivery.
Report as “Not Spam”
- Check your Yahoo! Bulk folder
- If you see the email from us, highlight it and click “Not Spam”
- This does not guarantee that your mail will be delivered in the future, but it does help.
Create a Filter
- Click “Options” in the top right navigation bar
- Select “Mail Options” from the list that drops down
- Choose “Filters” located on the left side of the page
- Click the “Add” button on the Filters page
- Choose the field you want to match in the incoming message. For example, “header” or “to”.
- Choose the criterion by which you want a match to be made, such as “contains”
- Enter the text string to compare. For example: from [our email address]
- Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox
Hotmail Live, Windows Live and MSN
In the new Hotmail you must “Mark sender as safe” to enable hyperlinks even in text emails and images in HTML emails.
Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender.
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do one of two things:
- Check the “Junk” folder if you do not see an email from us in your inbox
- Click the “Mark as safe” link
- Add [our email address] to your Safe List
Mark Sender as Safe
Attachments, pictures, and links in this message have been blocked for your safety. Show content
Our Newsletter [our email address]
From: [our email address] You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent: Thu 6/14/07 12:00 AM
Reply-to: [our email address]
- Click “Show content” to view the body of the email if it contains images and HTML
- Click “Mark as safe”
- Our email address will now be added to your list of “Safe senders”
Manually Add to Safe List
- Click “Options” in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen
- In the Body of the page under “Junk e-mail” click the link “Safe and blocked senders”
- Click the link “Safe senders”
- Enter “[our email address]“
- Click “Add to list”
To make sure you receive email with Earthlink, there are two actions you can take.
- Check “Suspect Email” folder
- Add [our email address] to your address book
With Earthlink, if you have SpamBlocker turned on, suspect messages are automatically send to your Suspect Email folder if the email address is not in your address book.
Suspect Email Folder
- While in the “Suspect Email” folder, if you see an email from us…
- Select the “Move to Inbox and Add Contact” option from the pull down menu.
- This will add [our email address] to your Address Book for future email delivery assurance.
Address Book Inclusion
- Open an email from us.
- Click “Add to Address Book” in the email header.
- Use the “Address Book Editor” to verify our contact details and click “save.”
- Fill in [our email address] as the email address of the sender.
- Any mail sent with the same domain (right of the @ sign) will now be delivered to your Inbox.
- Open an email message from us to add to your address book.
- Click on the “Save Address” link next to the “From Address.
- Check the “Add to Contacts” box and click “Save”.
- Click on the [Save Address] link at the top of a message from us (it’s next to the From Address).
- For the field titled First Name, please enter our contacts details
- Then click Save Entry and you’re all done.