Super Church 2.0
“Go into all the world and make disciples.”
Jesus wants us to ‘make disciples’ of the kids in our class.
This begs the following questions,
• How do I actually make a disciple?
• What does a disciple look like?
• What does a disciple do?
The word disciple means ‘to teach and to train.’
Bottom line: A disciple of Christ is someone who listens to Christ and obeys Christ.
If this seems incredibly simple it is.
The world is getting more and more complicated, but a relationship with Christ can be summed up in five basic steps.
Here are five steps for helping kids grow strong in Christ.
1) Born Again – I want my kids to do more than repeat the sinner’s prayer. I want them to have a real relationship with Christ.
2) Read The Bible – We need to teach kids about the
importance of reading the Bible, but we also need to build Bible reading into our programs. If kids do not learn how to read the Bible they will never become a disciple of Christ. (I do this in my small group time.)
3) Go To Church – God speaks to us at church. He speaks to us through our leaders and our friends. I see a lot of people beating up on the church today, but I have observed when people stop attending church, they begin to grow weak spiritually.
4) Prayer – Prayer is not just talking to God. Half of our prayer life should be spent listening to God. God speaks to us during our prayer time.
5) Obey – God speaks to me through the Bible. God speaks to me at church. God speaks to me through pray, but I really start to grow spiritually when I obey God and do what He says. Strong disciples are people who hear God’s voice and obey. They may be 10 years old or they may be 50 years old. Age is not a requirement for spiritual growth. Obedience is the requirement for spiritual growth.
At SuperChurch.com we have created a new 12-week Curriculum titled Grow Up.
Grow Up is strategically designed to help kids grow strong in God.
Here is what people are saying about Grow Up.
“Grow Up – Super Church was excellent! It not only challenged the kids in my class to begin to grow up spiritually, but it challenged me as their teacher! Just the curriculum ‘church kids’ really need!” – Julie Bay
Check out the lesson titles of Grow Up:
Lesson 1: Don’t be a Baby – 1 Peter 2.2
Lesson 2: Born Again – John 3:3
Lesson 3: Read the Bible – 1 Peter 2:2
Lesson 4: Do What the Bible Says – James 1:22
Lesson 5: Guard Your Heart – Proverbs 4:23
Lesson 6: Pray Everyday – Matthew 6:6
Lesson 7: Take Time to Listen – Psalm 46:10
Lesson 8: Go to Church – Hebrews 10:25
Lesson 9: Obey God – Isaiah 1:19
Lesson 10: A Change of Mind – Romans 12:2
Lesson 11: Transform Your Thoughts – Philippians 4:8
Lesson 12: Be Your Own Boss – 1 Corinthians 9:27
Grow Up sells for $150.00 for the 12-week kit.
What are you waiting for?
Take advantage of this great deal and start making disciples today.
Here’s What You Get!
- 12 Large Group Lessons
- 12 Small Group Lessons
- 12 Home Devotional Lessons
- 12 Adventures Of The Masked Hero
- 12 Bottom Line & Memory Verse
- 12 Digital Review Questions
- 12 Short Films
That’s $12.42 per week!
Check out these short video samples from “Grow Up”
See It In Action
KINDER CHURCH 2.0 – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Introducing the all new Kinder Church 2.0 preschool curriculum. It has been designed from the ground up to effectively teach your preschoolers the Word of God. You get the same depth of teaching, great object lessons and humorous drama skits that are synonmous with the Super Church brand. Additionally, Kinder Church 2.0 comes with engaging multimedia videos that will grab the attention of your preschoolers. Your kids will be on the edge of their seats as they watch the Adventures of James & Andi Motion Comic.
Kinder Church 2.0 is composed of five segments.
1. Let’s Play!
“What do I do before service?”
Whether you have been in children’s ministry for only a short while or a seasoned veteran this question has crossed your mind! Let’s Play! is developed for the time before service. It Includes two activities, a Coloring Page and What’s In The Bag? It is important to fulfill children’s desire to play and this is exactly why we created Let’s Play!
2. Let’s Listen!
This is the large group portion of the Kinder Church 2.0 curriculum. It has been carefully crafted to keep your preschoolers attention while teaching them the deep things of God’s Word in a way they can understand. Let’s Listen! includes the Lesson Introduction, Worship Suggestions, The Adventures Of James & Andi, Bottom Line/Bible Verse, Object Lesson and a Hilarious Drama Skit.
3. Let’s Live It!
This is the small group/learning centers of the Kinder Church 2.0 curriculum. Preschoolers love to explore and visually learn, so Let’s Live It! has five exciting object lessons that get the kids involved and gives them a real life application to what they are learning in Kinder Church 2.0.
4. At Home
The time at home is just as important to us as the lesson time at church. We have created an entire curriculum for home discipleship called At Home. This will be a resource you can give to your parents that describes what they learned in the lesson that week, but more importantly has ways to incorporate what their child is learning through daily activities.
5. Social Media Plan
In today’s society it is important to embrace the current trends and technologies available. We understand families are on the go and people are engaging through Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest on a daily basis. The Social Media Plan helps you become a part of the daily conversation with content you can share with your families on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Here’s What You Get!
- 12 Detailed Lesson Outlines
- 12 Lesson Schedules
- 12 Prop Lists
- 12 Quality Motion Comic Videos – The Adventures of James & Andi
- 12 Bottom Line/Bible Verse Video
- 12 Let’s Play! Pre-Service (Coloring pages & Game)
- 12 Let’s Listen Large Group Lessons! (Lesson Study Guide, Introductory Sketch, Bible Motion Comic Follow Up, 1 Object Lesson, Drama)
- 12 Let’s Live It Small Group Lessons! (5 Unique Learning Centers)
- 12 At Home Devotionals (Lesson Study Guide, Blog for Parents, Object Lesson)
- Social Media Plan
The Adventures of James & Andi Motion Comic are included in each lesson!
Lesson 1 – “God’s Word Helps Me Grow”
Lesson 2 – “Jesus Makes Me New”
Lesson 3 – “God’s Word Makes Me Strong”
Lesson 4 – “Do God’s Word”
Lesson 5 – “On Guard”
Lesson 6 – “Pray”
Lesson 7 – “Listen”
Lesson 8 – “Church”
See It In Action: