Friendship is a huge part of our life.
Some friendships last a lifetime. Some help us on our journey. We all need friends and we need to know how to make friends.
Super Church BFF: Best Friends Forever, it is a 4-week elementary series that series teaches your children to choose friends that build them up and walk with God.
Because, we all need a friend.
Here Is What Your Kids Will Learn:
– How to be a friend.
– How to choose friends.
– What is a toxic friendship? And how can I tell?
– Nine habits of a good friend.
Lesson 1 – “Be Friendly” (Proverbs 18:24)
Lesson 2 – “Choosing Friends” (Proverbs 27:17)
Lesson 3 – “Toxic Friendships” (Proverbs 13:20)
Lesson 4 – “Healthy Friendships” (Proverbs 18:24)
- Large Group Curriculum(Features Lesson Study Guide, Motion Comic Follow Up, 2 Object Lessons, Drama)
- Small Group Curriculum(Features Lesson Study Guide, Bible Story, Object Lesson)
- Home Devotional(Features Lesson Study Guide, Bible Story, & Object Lesson For Parents)
- Bottom Line(Lesson Goal) Media
- Memory Verse Media
- Adventures of the Masked Hero – Motion Comic
- Digital Review QuestionsMedia
- Jump Start(Features Icebreaker Questions & Game)
- Activity Pages(For the older kids)
- Coloring Pages(For the younger kids)
View Sample Videos Below:
Memory Verse & Bottom Line Masked Hero Digital Review
If you would also like a Super Church Short Film each week to coordinate with your lesson, then we have those too.
BFF: Best Friends Forever – Short Film Add-Ons:
Lesson 1: Short Film Add On – A Love Carol – Ben realizes that he has not been a good friend and decides to change how he has been treating people. Based on the classic, “A Love Carol.”
Lesson 2: Short Film Add On – Hershey’s Hugs and Kisses – Kenny and Brent are stuck together for the whole day. But they CHOOSE to be friends by sharing and getting along with each other. Once they did that, they realized they liked each other and had fun.
Lesson 3: Short Film Add On – I Blame You – Jamey loves to play the “Blame Game.” What that means for everyone else is that she might blame you for something she did. You can see and hear that Jamey might not be a good friend.
Lesson 4: Short Film Add On – The Copy Cat – When Jamie spends too much time watching TV her friends notice some changes. Instead of ignoring that they saw their friends’ behavior change, they listened and talked to her. She did realize her mistake and changed.
The short films in the BFF: Best Friends Forever – Short Film Add-On Bundle sold separately are $20, but when purchased together in this bundle they are 50% off – only $10.
You will also receive the BFF: Best Friends Forever – Short Film Add-On Bundle Application Guide. It will show you how to flawlessly connect each short film to the lesson.