EASTER CROSS CRAFT
Getting creative to celebrate Easter.
Easter is more than bunnies, candy and egg hunts. This is a great way to allow your kids to get creative and you can also have a teachable moment.
AND when finished you can showcase your artwork in your front window.
As everyone is observing social distancing this would be a great way to add some joy to others as they walk by.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Painters tape
- Crayons, Markers, Water Colors
WHAT YOU DO
- Put painters tape in the form of a cross.
- Using the colors, decorate page.
- When finished, carefully, pull the tape off.
CONVERSATION WITH CHILDREN
- Jesus Sentenced – John 19:4-7
- Jesus On The Cross – John 19:16-18
- Jesus’ Death – John 19:28-30