Giving It Away
What You Need:
- Craft Page (LOVE YOURSELF 1 CRAFT)
- Glue Sticks
- Crayons or Markers
What You Do:
- Each child will make a card to “Give” to someone to show kindness.
- They should write the name of the person they are giving it to on the card.
- Inside the circle, cover with glue and then add glitter.
- They can use markers and/or crayons to decorate the rest of the card.
What You Say:
Boys and girls, we have been learning today about being kind to others. How to do it, what it feels like when we are kind and when we are unkind. So, right now I want you to think of someone you would like to show kindness to. It may be your mom or dad, your sister, your neighbor, your grandma. Who is that for you? (Allow for the children who want to respond.) You have a chance to show that person kindness. You get to make them a cool picture and you can give it to them.
BOTTOM LINE & GOD’S WORD SAYS: Ephesians 4:32 NKJV
MOTIONS: Be Kind (point your fingers to your mouth and smile) To One (point both index fingers out in a number one) Another (point crazily all around at all the kids)
This craft is taken from Kinder Church 2.0 The Love Bundle. CLICK HERE to learn more.
P.S. Did you know that Kinder Church 2.0 The Love Bundle correlates perfectly with Super Church 2.0 Agape? CLICK HERE to learn more.
Latest posts by Missy McKinnon (see all)
- Christmas Activities Bundle - November 10, 2019
- How to Help Kids Make Friends at Church - May 7, 2019
- The Parent Handout – Plus, a free object lesson about making friends. - April 23, 2019