- I just love the dollar store. You can seriously find stuff for everyone there!
- I just found out about this new store, Five Below, and you guessed it, everything is $5 and below. You can get mugs, notepads, pens, bath salts, the list is endless.
- Last year, I went to RedBox.com and bought several codes for free movie rentals. I then bought some bags of popcorn and movie theater boxes of candy and tied it all together. Cute, Inexpensive, and everybody loved it.
- $5 gift card to Starbucks in a cute mug from the dollar store
- TJ Max is another great place to find cute stuff at an inexpensive price.
- If you have a lot of volunteers who have kids, offer to watch them during the busy holiday season so they can finish up gift shopping. (This could also be a good fundraiser)
- If you have a volunteer who is late all the time you could give them a watch. haha just kidding.
- Make something! Take a look on Pinterest for an endless list of things you can make for people. Everyone loves a good cookie!
I love gifts! I love getting gifts, I love giving gifts. Giving is my love language for sure! That is why I love having a chance to give gifts to people. Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines day, Presidents Day. Maybe not that last one. But I love giving gifts to people. And they do not need to be large expensive gifts to be meaningful. Here’s some great ideas on what to get the volunteers in your ministry for Christmas: