Helping Kids Get Big Spiritual Muscles
“Go into all the world and make disciples.”
Jesus wants us to “make disciples” of the kids we teach.
This begs the following questions:
• How do I actually make a disciple?
• What does a disciple look like?
• What does a disciple do?
The word disciple means “to teach and to train.”
Bottom line: A disciple of Christ is someone who listens to Christ and obeys Him.
If this seems incredibly simple, it is.
The world is getting more and more complicated, but a relationship with Christ can be summed up in five basic steps.
Five Steps for Helping Kids Grow Strong in Christ
- Be Born Again – I want my kids to do more than repeat the sinner’s prayer. I want them to have a real relationship with Christ.
- Read The Bible – We need to teach kids about the importance of reading the Bible, but we also need to build Bible reading into our programs. If kids do not learn how to read the Bible they will never become a disciple of Christ. (I do this in my Small Group time.)
- Go To Church – God speaks to us at church. He speaks to us through our leaders and our friends. I see a lot of people beating up on the church today, but I have observed when people stop attending church, they begin to grow weak spiritually.
- Pray – When we pray, we are not just talking to God. Half of our prayer life should be spent listening to God. God speaks to us during our prayer time.
- Obey – God speaks to me through the Bible. God speaks to me at church. God speaks to me through pray, but I really start to grow spiritually when I obey God and do what He says. Strong disciples are people who hear God’s voice and obey. They may be 10 years old or they may be 50 years old. Age is not a requirement for spiritual growth. Obedience is the requirement for spiritual growth.
Grow Up is strategically designed to help kids grow BIG spiritual muscles.
I have a question for you.
- Are you teaching lessons like this to your kids?
- Does your curriculum cover these topics?
If not, then Super Church 2.0 Grow Up is the curriculum for you.
Here are some of the lesson topics in Grow Up:
- Being Born Again
- Reading The Bible
- Obeying what the Bible says
- Pray Everyday
- Taking Time to Listen to God
- Why going to Church is important?
- How to guard your Heart
- How to change your thinking
If you want to teach these things to your kids, then Super Church 2.0 Grow Up is the best curriculum choice you can make.
You get 12 lessons teaching your kids how to get BIG spiritual muscles in Christ.
Super Church 2.0 Grow Up is only $149!
But I have great news for you!
Plus, you get FREE Shipping!
Don’t wait. Order now and start helping kids Grow strong spiritually.
Here is what Susan says about Grow Up.
“Grow Up – Super Church was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted to make sure my kids were strong in Christ and this curriculum helps me makes sure they are. Susan T.
Special Price of $99 expires on Monday, February 1.